This journal does not make much sense, ignore it if you want.
I am just a bit stressed, because I encountered some more serious roadbumps, that will, if not resolved seriously endanger my way into college.
I still will mostlikely lag in the reply department. Currently hiding in a hole some miles away from home (with "hiding" I mean "crashing and raiding the hole owner's fridge", with "hole" I mean "said fridge's owner's place" and by "some miles from home" I mean "like halfway through the freakin' state")
Also, "getting tagged" sounds like contracting an STD. Virtually.
Anyway, to the nonsense part.
Got tagged by: xxlilprankingdevilxx.deviantar…
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged
you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag. 4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal. 5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. 6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that". 7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people. 8) No tag-backs. 9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 random facts about myself:
1. I prefer reading books on paper to ebooks, but still have a larger eBook library.
2. I like watching my dog sleep. *notweirdatall*
3. Only animals that I get along with are assholes, which also seem to be the only ones drawn to me.
4. If I have to, I am not a picky eater, which does not mean that I don't have good taste.
6. Drawing is very important to me.
8. I randomly start playing video games. In that times you cannot seperate me from the screen even with a crowbar.
9. I dislike talking.
10. I cannot spell in three different languages, that I am suppose to be able to.
And here the questions I got asked by :devxxlilprankingdevilxx.deviantar…::
1. Do you have any pets?
2. What languages can you speak?
-English, mostly. I used to be able to speak spanish, but I forgot most of it. German, but that is rather questionable.
3. What anime series have you seen?
-Too many to list. Lotsa new ones. Can't remember most of the names though.
4. Do you like playing outside?
-Sure, unless there is sun. Then no.
5. Do you play any sports? (If so...specify...)
-I'm bicycling. Nothing fancy, long treks for endurance. I prefer sports I can do alone.
6. What are some of your favorite hobbies?
-Drawing, playing video games, bicycling, daydreaming, reading, playing with my girls, doing nothing, manual labor (YES! Like sport a nice way to balance out all the sitting about while drawing stuff)...
7. What is your favorite animal?
-I cannot say I have one absolute fav animal. I like many. Canines (wolves and many dog breeds), insects (like spiders, praying mantis, bees, bumblebees...), reptiles (like comodo dragon...), horses and other equines. Exotic birds and snakes. Aquatic mammels. And of course the whaleshark.
8. Do you play any instruments?
-Used to. Flute, trumpet and piano. Still can play the flute a bit, and piano, although learning piano was mostly autodidactic.
9. Do you get bored easily?
-Very. Enough that my family starts to get annoyed regularly.
10. Are you good at making friends?
-Absolutely not. INFP, remember? (don't know? Look it up!) I suck at it and mostly avoid social gatherings.